Monday, February 02, 2009

Almost Time


So we are now 19 days away from the trip to Dominican Republic and the wedding on the beach!!! I am so excited and can't wait for some warm sand and HOT sun :) It seems like we have been planning for a while, but now the time is coming and it's coming fast. Last weekend was the Girls night out and what a night we had, I will never forget the candy bra!!!! Soon I'll be married and my life will enter a different phase and chapter and I'm so glad to be spending it with Chris. I look forward to the future and what it has to bring, for those of you that are not going to be with us on the beach on our special day, I will be thinking of you all and look forward to seeing you when we get back. There will be so many pictures to see, we will capture every wonderful moment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you video it!

Jennifer said...

Maybe!!! :)